THE HEALTHY S.E.X. HABIT:
GET ON TOP OF YOUR LIFE BY MANAGING YOUR SLEEPING, EATING & EXERCISING
Feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and that there isn’t enough time of energy to get everything done? Follow the steps in THE HEALTHY S.E.X. HABIT to create a life of joy and freedom by making connections in your daily habits, thereby reducing your decisions.
Tamsin lays out a simple plan to master your key habits: Sleeping, Eating and eXercising and your two key relationships. Tamsin blends her scientific background and awareness (PhD in cognitive neuroscience) with her Yoga, Ayurveda, and Meditation trainings to give a unique approach to mastering these daily habits.
Using tools from health and executive coaching, Tamsin provides a plan to help you navigate from a multi-tasking, low-energy, time-deprived existence to one of abundance, nourishment, and fun! This book touches on:
– The “Shoulds” and why they don’t serve you
– Motivation – different theories to understand it
– Stress – what it’s secretly doing to you and why we need a little “good” stress
– Why there isn’t one definition of Healthy and a new model for understanding health
– A new way of thinking about Sleeping, Eating & eXercising
– How to think about your relationship with yourself – are you falling into learned helplessness?
– And what about your relationships with others – are you cultivating enablers or supporters?
Fundamentally, this book gives you a step-by-step guide to organize your life. How? By creating boundaries and daily rituals so you have the time for what you need to do and what you want to do!